Jetski for sale

johno

Jetskiers. Species evolved.
Hi Guys, sadly its time to sell my 2008 SEADOO GTI 155SE, 3 seater jetski, 4 stroke 1500cc 4-TEC Bombardier engine. I’ve had this ski since 2011 and those of you that know me know its an awesome ski, and taken me cruising all over South East Queensland and never once let me down. My daughter has ridden it for the last couple of years and no longer has time for it so its time to sell it. The ski is in great mechanical condition, serviced every 50 hours by Peter at Bay City Jetskis in Capalaba, 404 hours and still going like new. Overall its in good condition and would make a great reliable family ski, cruising or tubing or just getting out with mates having fun. being naturally aspirated (not supercharged) maintenance, servicing costs, and fuel usage are all about as low as you can get. Comes with open and learner's key, really easy to ride, and a hell of a lot of fun for not much $$

Comes with an Oceanic trailer in near new condition, bearing and LED lights just replaced. $4900 or $4000 without the trailer. Or I can supply an Oceanic Double trailer (new brakes bearings LED Lights) for a bit extra if you are becoming a two ski family. For more info, or to have a look: 0412 291 126

Attachments

Last edited:

Mandy

Fun First!
Such a great family Ski!